Careers at COPAN
We're always hiring energetic, positive, and smart talent! If you'd like to work for our exciting and innovative company click on the link below!
Lab Automation Support Specialist and Trainer
Primary job functions
1. Be able to conduct Basic Field Service Engineer training on WASP product line at COPAN Diagnostic facilities in Murrieta, CA.
2. Assist with WASP/WASPLab training for users, either at the client’s site, or at COPAN Diagnostics facilities in Murrieta, CA.
3. Be in charge of inventory management of WASP/WASPLab parts at facility in Murrieta, CA.
4. Provide phone support to the WASP/WASPLab Service Team by performing analysis of the instrument logs and LIS troubleshooting in order to resolve problems remotely.
- Be in charge of all aspects of WASP Basic FSE training at facility in Murrieta, CA.
- Conduct comprehensive user training on WASP to ensure customer competency, optimal utilization, and self-sufficiency
- Oversee part inventory of all WASP/WASPLab parts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in application of COPAN’s instruments and software and facilitating good understanding and rapid adoption by customers.
- Help drive implementation process of COPAN’s automation.
- Collaborate with Field Service team to enhance customer experience.
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biological Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience as Engineer, Medical Technologists or relevant fields.
- Prior experience in technical clinical training preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution and troubleshooting skills.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Flexibility and ability to initiate new assignments and successfully complete them.
- Attention to detail, constantly and persistently striving for driving excellence in technical and customer facing skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude, able to communicate the organizational vision and goals, guiding team members in achieving these goals.
- Computer literacy required.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed.
Job Time: Full-time
Ability to Travel: 25%
Experience Level: Mid-Level
Required Education: Degree in related field
Please click here to submit your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
COPAN Diagnostics, Inc. values diversity and, as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status for all positions. COPAN is committed to fair and equal treatment of all applicants and employees.