Human Resource and Event Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Murrieta, California
Role & Responsibilities
- Manages day to day HR operations and promotes HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture focused on empowerment, quality, and productivity
- Manage business and employee confidential information with utmost discretion. All private information must be handled in an organized and responsible manner.
- Administering health plans, including eligibility and coverage, enrollments, changes, and terminations and resolve benefits-related problems acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Prepares, coordinates, and distributes benefit and internal communications and provides clear explanations and interpretation of HR policies and procedures and benefits
- Respond to employment verification requests.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years as a Human Resource Assistant, Human Resource Coordinator, or Executive Administrative Assistant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (Required)
- Functional knowledge of HR processes and procedures and understanding of California human resources principles, policies, practices, including employment laws and regulation
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy to serve a wide range of employees with equity and tact with strong business acumen and good use of common sense
- Basic project management skills, with a focus on tracking progress and follow-up
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization and the ability work well autonomously or as part of a multicultural team in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with high motivation
- Ability to convey information clearly and effectively, paying careful attention to questions and concerns from staff members
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to get the job done timely and accurately, remaining organized, while providing a high level of service and attention to staff members
- Be able to work fulltime onsite in the Murrieta, California office with availability to work evenings, weekend hours and the ability for some overnight national and international travel
Think we'd make a good fit? Please fill out the following information and submit your resume and cover letter below.
Get in Touch
Equal Oppurtunity Employer
COPAN Diagnostics, Inc. values diversity and, as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status for all positions. COPAN is committed to fair and equal treatment of all applicants and employees.